This ONE POT wonder ticks all the middle eastern boxes. It is sweet, lightly spicy and I want more ☺
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 parsnips, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 carton green lentils
- Handful raisins
- 1 tsp ras el hanout paste(available in tesco spice section)
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Handful spinach
- To serve – couscous, diced vine tomatoes, avocado slices and chilli flakes (all optional)
- Heat the oil and cook the leeks until soft, around five minutes. Turn down the heat and pop on the lid to sweat for a further 10minutes.
- Add parsnips, carrot, lentils, paste, raisins and stock. Put on lid and simmer for 20minutes.
- Lastly stir in the spinach and serve with couscous.