Oh I am a big chestnut fan! Mega. So this stir fry makes me very very happy. Sprout haters, please avoid.
- Dressing – 1tbsp oil
- 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2tbsp soy
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, grated (dressing complete :))
- 2tbsp oil
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 400g brussel sprouts, sliced
- 80g chestnuts, chopped (I used Merchant Gourmet)
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons
- 1 red pepper, thingly sliced
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- Put all the dressing ingredient in a bowl, mix and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan and brown the chicken. Grate over the zest and stir in the juice of the lime. Stir in the sprouts and cook for 5minutes longer. Add the carrot, pepper and nuts (reserving a little to sprinkle at the end). Cook for a few minutes then stir in the dressing and serve.