Oh, I’m excited about this one. I love zesy flavours and noodles. They just work so well. Plus, what better as a healthy take-away option.
- 1tbsp oil
- 2tbsp rendang curry paste (available in Tesco)
- 4 rounds of rice noodles
- 3 carrots, cut in batons
- ½ white or red cabbage, sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1tsp brown sugar
- 100g asparagus tips, sliced in 2cm pieces diagonally
- 1ltr vegetable stock
- Coconut shards and cashews to serve
- Heat the oil and curry paste in the bottom of a pot.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, carrot, cabbage, asparagus, noodles and cook for 10minutes at a simmer. Stir in the tomatoes, lime juice, sugar and serve