Ever tasted autumn? You have now. It just melts in your mouth. Mmmmm
- 8 chicken thighs, skinned
- 5tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme, oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 40z butter, melted
- 2tbsp honey
- Parsley, to serve
- Mix all the ingredient together and place in an oven proof dish to marinade for at least 2hours.
- Pop in the oven and cook until tender, turning frequently. Serve sprinkled in parsley with couscous or champ.
- Optional – boiled, sliced green beans on top