Who doesn’t love a tart? They’re so fast to make and the flavours and toppings are endless. These are as simple as it gets.
- 2 garlic bulbs
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1 375g pack of puff pastry
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- 120g soft goats cheese
- Chop the top off the garlic bulbs, lay them on a baking sheet and drizzle in 1tbsp of oil, season and pop in the oven for 20minutes or until really fragrant and browning. Remove and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, unroll the pastry and roughly (I guess and it differs every time) cut three circles. Place them on a baking sheet. Score a small edge around the edge.
- Pop the garlic from the skins and crush with some seasoning. Spread this onto the base of the tarts.
- Halve the cherry toms and place on top, sprinkle in goats cheese, drizzle in oil and a dash more seasoning. Place in the oven and cook for 20-25minutes. Serve with salad.