Looking for something to make with those left over potatoes?
Quick and easy? Here it is…..
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Left over potato, mashed, tossed, anything works
- A mix of vegetables, I prefer sweetcorn, red pepper and courgette but you could use leeks,
- scallions, onion, grated carrot etc
- Cheese – grated cheddar or torn mozzarella
- Salad to serve
- Warm the oven to 50c.
- Simply mash the potato.
- Cook the vegetables of choice until golden in a pan.
- Stir into the mash along with the cheese and seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a pan and lay spoonful’s of the mix out to cook, flattening each one with the back of the spoon. Turn and golden both sides.
- Place them on a plate in the oven to keep them warm as you work your way through the mix. Serve with salad.