Perfect weekend lunch or light dinner.
With summer here I am feeling the urge to use more and more fresh, leafy ingredient. This is ready in minutes and works beautifully on its own or if you prefer, you can add a side of grilled chicken.
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 3tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 120g rocket170g roasted red peppers, thinly sliced
- 100g pine nuts
- 150g parmesan, grated
- 200g goats cheese, cut into 2 rounds
- Toss all the ingredient together in a large bowl, leaving the goats cheese aside.
- Heat the grill, place the cheese on a baking tray and toast until brown and bubbling.
- Serve the salad with the cheese on the surface.