Let’s make food interesting. Shake things up and try stuffing different veg.
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 medium courgettes
- 2 onions
- 2 peppers, diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 soda farl, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 3tbsp olive oil
- Grated cheese
- Fry the onion, peppers and celery in the rapeseed oil until soft.
- Scoop out the center of the courgettes and add this to the mixture and cook until soft and browning.
- Place the courgette boats on a baking sheet and spoon in the veg mixture.
- Once the soda is blitzed into breadcrumbs, season, grate in a litte cheese and stir in the olive oil.
- Top the boats and bake for 45minutes until brown. Serve with salad.