Kids are off for the weekend….. why not get them mucky up to the elbows with some baking!
- 100g butter
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g milk chocolate
- 3tbsp golden syrup
- 150g any biscuit – I like rich tea, digestive and oreo
- 150g chopped chocolate bar – mars, lion bar, malteaser, rolo
- Large handful of marshmallows
- Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a small pot.
- Break the biscuits into chunks, chop the chocolate bars and mix all with the mallows in a bowl.
- Stir in the butter mix.
- Press into a lined brownie tin and refrigerate.