Ok, so i wanted a curry that took NO TIME TO MAKE that the kids would love. This is it. Just imagine you’re sitting round a fire pit, spooning it out of a tin, cowboy style.
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 tin haricot beans
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1tbsp curry powder (or 1/2tsp garam masala, 1/2tsp turmeric, 1/2tsp coriander)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Rice to serve
- Heat the oil, stir in the spices for ten seconds.
- Add the onion and potato and cook until soft.
- Stir in the beans.
- Add the coconut milk. Bring to the boil.
- Simmer, for around 30-40mins until the potatoes are well cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice.