Mexican food – I can’t get enough of it!
- 2 tins of refried beans
- 1 carton of black beans
- 2tsp cumin
- Small bunch of chives, chopped
- Feta, to crumble
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Salsa (jar or homemade)
- Lettuce leaves sliced (little gem or romaine)
- 4 wraps
- Heat the refried beans, black beans, cumin and chives in a pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the grill, flick a little water on either side of your wraps and grill until they begin to brown, then turn and do the same on the other side.
- Lift out, top with the bean mix, some salsa, crumbled feta, avocado and lettuce.
- Serve with a green salad.