Ladies, it’s Monday – let’s start this week with A BUSY MUMMIES SPECIAL.
It’s FAST, IMPRESSIVE AND SIMPLE!
- 2tbsp rapeseed oil
- 3 chicken breasts, chopped
- 150ml soy sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, 3 crushed, 3 sliced
- 6 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Thumb sized piece of ginger
- 3 spring onions, sliced (reserve a little to dress)
- Heat the oil in a wok (or large pot), cook the chicken for 3minutes, until whitening.
- Add the garlic and ginger and cook until browning.
- Pour over the soy, add the star anise, cinnamon and sugar and boil until the liquid begins to reduce.
- Stir in the spring onions and simmer until thickened.
- Serve with rice and a sprinkling of onion and nuts if you have them.