Fast, healthy and a real crowd pleaser.
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 2 handful of cold, chopped chicken
- 3 leeks, sliced
- Tin of bamboo shoots
- 100g mangetout peas
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 3tbsp coconut cream
- Coriander, chopped
- 1 large pack of fresh egg noodles (4 nests of dried rice would be fine too – cook according to
- instruction first)
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp satay paste
- Sweat the leeks in the coconut oil until soft.
- Sit in the chicken and cook for 5mins. Stir in the coconut cream and cook for 5mins.
- Add the bamboo shoots, mangetout, chopped chilli and mix well. Stir in satay paste, peanut butter and soy. Add the noodles and stir to coat. Serve drizzled in chilli oil if you have it and chopped coriander.