These entirely vegetable noodles are spicy and smooth with a little kick.
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 1onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2tbsp rending paste (TESCO)
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 1 can coconut milk
- ½ can water
- 400g vegetable noodles (I used courgette and squash but any will do)
- Chopped nuts, ginger and lime wedges to serve
- Heat the oil and cook the onion, garlic and ginger until soft.
- Add the curry paste, squash, milk, water and peanut butter and simmer for 30minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to instruction and combine. Serve with salad.