PROTIEN PUNCH side salad.
- 200g baby broad beans, boiled
- 100g almonds
- 1/2tbsp oil
- 1tsp salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 shallots, halved and sliced
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- Boil the broad beans for five minutes.
- While they are boiling, heat the oil, toast the almonds until browning and beginning to pop. Remove from the pan onto a piece of kitchen paper. Toss for a second then spill onto a plate and toss in the salt.
- Drain the beans and toss in a bowl with the onion, tomato, lemon juice and lastly the almonds.