This dinner is FRESH. EASY. Packed with PROTIEN.
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced in wedges
- 350g green beans
- 500g ready cooked puy lentils
- 300g jar of ready roasted peppers
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 5tbsp maple syrup
- 5tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat the oil in a small pan, fry the onion for five minutes, until soft. Season and place on lid, leave the onion to sweat for a further ten mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the puy lentils.
- Boil the green beans, adding the eggs after three minutes and boil for a further five minutes.
- Drain the eggs and beans.
- Add the onion to the lentils and stir in the maple syrup and balsamic. Separate onto plates. Top with beans. Peel and halve the eggs, adding to the top of the beans. Season and enjoy.