Smokey beans with sausage and crispy potatoes….what more do kids want? Serve with corn on the cob on the side and for mine, it’s heaven! Even our little cub wanted seconds.
- 2tbsp oil
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 carton chopped tomatoes
- 1 carton haricot beans
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- 2tsp Worchester sauce
- 40g cheddar, cut in chunks
- 8 sausages, grilled
- 2 large potatoes, cubed and boiled
- Put the sausages under the grill and cook.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes on medium heat to make them crisp and brown.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pot and brown the pepper until soft. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, beans, spice and Worchester sauce.
- Chop the cooked sausages into chunks and stir through along with the cheese.
- Split the filling between individual ovenproof dishes or one larger dish and top with the diced potato. Pop in the oven for 10minutes.