Autumn is here guys, so we need porridge. It’s filing and warming and by pre-making these easy pots, it’s now fast too. Simply layer them up and set aside for breakfast during the week.
Per pot – serves one
- 80g organic jumbo oats
- 20g freeze dried strawberry slices
- Hot water or milk to serve and honey
- Layer your jars, then fruit topping of choice, set aside until morning.
- In the morning fill with hot milk and continue getting ready. 15minutes later, drizzle with honey, stir and enjoy.
- Firstly – let’s talk freeze dried. Fresh fruit is amazing, but you simply can’t pre-pack it with porridge. Unsweetened, freeze dried, stays crisp and full of goodness until soaked. Perfect. Here I used strawberries but they are all available on Amazon.