Are you thinking about ways to kick start a healthier you?
Guess what – we all are, so let’s see if we can set some easy goals and make this our HEALTHIEST YEAR YET!
Here’s 5 top tips to get you started.
- Start your day with hot lemon water. It kick starts your metabolism and staves hunger cravings. If you have a sensitive stomach, try fennel tea to ease your digestive system into the day ahead.
- Eat six small meals a day. Breakfast. Snack. Lunch. Snack. Dinner and snack. That way your body never runs low enough to crave the bad stuff.
- A little bit of everything is good for you! Don’t jump in there and cut something you love out of your diet completely. Start by slowly cutting back. It’s all about POSITIVE steps in the right direction.
- Crave sugar in the evenings (I do!), then try reaching for fruit instead. Melon. Apple. Banana. Always have something to hand.
- WATER. It’s a key word. Water. Water. Water. Start by filling a 500ml bottle and finishing it. Move on to 1ltr. Build up gradually until you’re drinking 2-3ltrs a day. Watch how it clears out your system, leaving you feeling less sluggish and more refreshed.